Michael J Jackson - The Golden King

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michael J Jackson - The Golden King

Michael Jackson - Golden King By G-Sisters&Co Freedom of speech! L.O.V.E. T-H-E G-O-L-D-E-N M-A-D-N-E-S-S

Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!!

Dirty-Sandra
    Dirty-Sandra

Cool r not? : 138

Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!! Empty Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!!

Post  Dirty-Sandra Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:34 am

I really can't help it, but I can watch this over and over again...
    You can ask Kuki, she knows what I'm talking about Wink
    He's soooooo sexy..... I love this song!!!!!

Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!! Empty Re: Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

Dirty-Sandra wrote:I really can't help it, but I can watch this over and over again...

Owwwww yeahhhhhhhh this is the best! The way he sings (after zipping up) "message" .......... and that cute smile!!! *drooling*

At one evening we spend the WHOLE evening only to watch this vid. Over and over and over and over again!

San told her friend that the vid we ware watching was just that long..... lol!

Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!! Empty Re: Another Part Of Me...... with the zipper!!!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Kuki wrote:
    Dirty-Sandra wrote:I really can't help it, but I can watch this over and over again...

Owwwww yeahhhhhhhh this is the best! The way he sings (after zipping up) "message" .......... and that cute smile!!! *drooling*

At one evening we spend the WHOLE evening only to watch this vid. Over and over and over and over again!

San told her friend that the vid we ware watching was just that long..... lol!

lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:45 pm