Michael J Jackson - The Golden King

Michael Jackson - Golden King By G-Sisters&Co Freedom of speech! L.O.V.E. T-H-E G-O-L-D-E-N M-A-D-N-E-S-S


    His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    avatar
    LetsGroove2nite

    Posts : 178
    Cool r not? : 231
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2009-10-20

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  LetsGroove2nite on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

    Angie777 wrote:
    Makea wrote:
    LetsGroove2nite wrote:His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Jacko-iconic-gold-290x400

    12 inch

    Look at the rip on the left! So much manpower needs it´s place! His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 00020444

    12 inch? ehmmmm His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Icon_scratch OK, im taking! His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 17His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Smilie_happy_309

    it does depend,length is funny ,its up and down,but when it stays its HARD ,also mjs is good Wink
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm



    Last edited by Makea on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm

    flower flower flower flower albino albino albino albino flower flower flower flower


    Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Angie777
    Angie777
    Admin

    Posts : 280
    Cool r not? : 358
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2009-10-19
    Age : 38
    Location : Poland

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Angie777 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm

    Makea!

    Ur cracking me up girl! His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Smilie_happy_309

    I mean, maaaaaaaaaan, who wouldn't... ..with Mike...I'd practise the whole Kamasutra!
    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 11


    _________________
    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 33d8h04
    NEVER SAY NEVER!!!
    https://twitter.com/Angie777MJ
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 pm

    sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny


    Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 pm

    Angie777 wrote:Makea!

    Ur cracking me up girl! His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Smilie_happy_309

    I mean, maaaaaaaaaan, who wouldn't... ..with Mike...I'd practise the whole Kamasutra!
    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 11



    @4ever, that´s not our fault.


    Last edited by Makea on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:54 pm

    alien cyclops


    Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:54 pm

    4evermichael71 wrote:
    Angie777 wrote:Makea!

    Ur cracking me up girl! His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Smilie_happy_309
    flower
    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 11

    flower flower .


    Last edited by Makea on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:06 am

    http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!
    Dirty-Sandra
    Dirty-Sandra

    Posts : 101
    Cool r not? : 138
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-20
    Age : 36
    Location : the Netherlands

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Dirty-Sandra on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:12 am

    4evermichael71 wrote:http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!

    Well... I'm wondering how long it takes before this will be removed...
    I won't give it a try anymore to post something that is 18+ over there!
    Dirty-Sandra
    Dirty-Sandra

    Posts : 101
    Cool r not? : 138
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-20
    Age : 36
    Location : the Netherlands

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Dirty-Sandra on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:15 am

    Makea wrote:
    4evermichael71 wrote:
    Angie777 wrote:Makea!

    Ur cracking me up girl! His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Smilie_happy_309

    I mean, maaaaaaaaaan, who wouldn't... ..with Mike...I'd practise the whole Kamasutra!
    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 11

    Tantric sex with Mike....


    It doesn´t matter what practice we choose to get our finish in a real hot and naughty

    MIKEGASM

    Exactly Makea!!!

    a REAL HOT MG!!!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 am

    Dirty-Sandra wrote:
    4evermichael71 wrote:http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!

    Well... I'm wondering how long it takes before this will be removed...
    I won't give it a try anymore to post something that is 18+ over there!

    I posted there that I wouldn't make any comments...... It will be closed again then and I want to give the rest up there at least something to enjoy!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

    4evermichael71 wrote:http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!

    Now they are bored because the FR Threat is deleted.His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Smilie_frech_096


    Last edited by Makea on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dirty-Sandra
    Dirty-Sandra

    Posts : 101
    Cool r not? : 138
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-20
    Age : 36
    Location : the Netherlands

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Dirty-Sandra on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm

    Kuki wrote:
    Dirty-Sandra wrote:
    4evermichael71 wrote:http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!

    Well... I'm wondering how long it takes before this will be removed...
    I won't give it a try anymore to post something that is 18+ over there!

    I posted there that I wouldn't make any comments...... It will be closed again then and I want to give the rest up there at least something to enjoy!

    I'm not posting a word there...
    18+ is 18+ to me, but you know that they didn't appreciate my posts Wink
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm

    Dirty-Sandra wrote:
    Kuki wrote:
    Dirty-Sandra wrote:
    4evermichael71 wrote:http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!

    Well... I'm wondering how long it takes before this will be removed...
    I won't give it a try anymore to post something that is 18+ over there!

    I posted there that I wouldn't make any comments...... It will be closed again then and I want to give the rest up there at least something to enjoy!

    I'm not posting a word there...
    18+ is 18+ to me, but you know that they didn't appreciate my posts Wink

    But I did!!! I am your biggest fan! lol!
    Dirty-Sandra
    Dirty-Sandra

    Posts : 101
    Cool r not? : 138
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-20
    Age : 36
    Location : the Netherlands

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Dirty-Sandra on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:54 pm

    Kuki wrote:
    Dirty-Sandra wrote:
    Kuki wrote:
    Dirty-Sandra wrote:
    4evermichael71 wrote:http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-of-michael-f37/forget-the-gold-pants-hot-sexy-orange-is-better-t2668.htm#65005

    And we got deleted over there??????!!!!!!

    Well... I'm wondering how long it takes before this will be removed...
    I won't give it a try anymore to post something that is 18+ over there!

    I posted there that I wouldn't make any comments...... It will be closed again then and I want to give the rest up there at least something to enjoy!

    I'm not posting a word there...
    18+ is 18+ to me, but you know that they didn't appreciate my posts Wink

    But I did!!! I am your biggest fan! lol!

    Embarassed
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:13 am

    Oooohh!

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2ns7ybt
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 am

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2sa11sy


    Last edited by Makea on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:16 am

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 30v21qx
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 am

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2d7hi76


    Last edited by Makea on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 am

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2dbqzyo
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:29 am

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2prfwxt
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 am

    Makea wrote:Small pic but big impact!

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2d7hi76

    The closed eyes, the sweat on his face..... OMG
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:28 am

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 L_2f02b2cf8a634501a22fc4124d3efdf0
    avatar
    Girl Saturday

    Posts : 5
    Cool r not? : 5
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-11-03

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Girl Saturday on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

    LMAO...soooo this is where the bad girls have been hiding because you sure as hell have not been seen on the Bad Girls 18+ Forum in ages. Hello to you all and one queston...Why the F%$# wasn't I told about this forum before now????

    Hugs GirlSaturday aka Cheryl



    Kuki wrote:
    Makea wrote:Small pic but big impact!

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 2d7hi76

    The closed eyes, the sweat on his face..... OMG

    Sponsored content

    His 'having an orgasm' face..... - Page 3 Empty Re: His 'having an orgasm' face.....

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 5:11 am