Michael J Jackson - The Golden King

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michael J Jackson - The Golden King

Michael Jackson - Golden King By G-Sisters&Co Freedom of speech! L.O.V.E. T-H-E G-O-L-D-E-N M-A-D-N-E-S-S

3 posters

Exclusive Interviews!

aka.agnes
    aka.agnes

Cool r not? : 13

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exclusive Interviews!

Post  aka.agnes Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm

LetsGroove2nite wrote:
    aka.agnes wrote:hey hey im working on with [my own;)] Lisa at aim Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 520746 her real name is Carolina & she has amazing answers Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 534496 i think SUNDAY. Smile now it is total messsssss hahah

hope her answers are Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 61312 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 174944 and shes goes DEEP into conversation LOL

same as she was going [deep] with Michael Wink))))
    Angie777
    Angie777
    Admin

Cool r not? : 358

Post  Angie777 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:24 pm

aka.agnes wrote:
    LetsGroove2nite wrote:
    aka.agnes wrote:hey hey im working on with [my own;)] Lisa at aim Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 520746 her real name is Carolina & she has amazing answers Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 534496 i think SUNDAY. Smile now it is total messsssss hahah

hope her answers are Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 61312 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 174944 and shes goes DEEP into conversation LOL

same as she was going [deep] with Michael Wink))))

whos Carolina?, sorry i feel lost Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 266700 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 71317 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345
    P.S. Hope Lisa is gonna reveal some spicy details ... Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 82356 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 172955
    LetsGroove2nite

Cool r not? : 231

Post  LetsGroove2nite Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 am

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Image-1-for-michael-jackson-s-memorial-gallery-840819997

LG2N:welcome Michaels Trainer for This Is It and world famous body builder and star of The Incredible Hulk Lou Ferryino
    LF:(butch accent) ..Ya Ya bute listen up,i am not a Ferry,i do not carry persons,say my name right!
    LG2N:o sorry Lou ferrino
    LF:dont make me mad Ya,i told you once...im not a damn automobile
    LG2N:ok Lou...by the way are you feeling okay,you look a little pale and green
    LF:Ya of course i am dammit,ive just come from the gym and benchpressed a benchpress so im a little tired Ya.
    LG2N:ok....why are you wearing them tatty clothes,its not exactly Entertainment tonight or TMZ but GK has its standards too, a shirt buttoned,a tie,pants,even your hair combed?looks like youve just woken up?
    Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Lou-Ferrigno-Incredible-Hulk
    LF:AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    LG2N:jesus Lou?....do you need a doctor,a hug?,some money?
    LF:CALMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
    LG2N:.......Happy thoughts,happy thoughts Louie,fluffy bunnies,baby chicks
    LF:......URGH.....Ahem sorry,it comes and goes
    LG2N:thats quite a temper you have there Lou
    LF:move on subject
    LG2N:ok moving right along,how did you get picked to play a part in the incredible Hulk?
    LF:Ya glad you asked,the guys were casting at da studio,and Arnold Told me they were looking for Another Brick Shithouse,so i show up and they ask me to read script but like i told teacher,i cannot read write or think,so instead i thought lou you have to WOW them Ya,so i ate all the food on the snack table ,run round the room in cirles grunting,then made sweet love to the casting directors personal assistant,they were so pleased with what i done that day right after coming out of jail i got that part but Ya i had Bill Cosby do my Voice work because my Grunts were a little off.
    LG2N:Amazing...were you dissapointed you didnt get offered the parts in the newer films?
    LF:well Ya of course,but it like Arnold told me,some guys are clever,some guys are handsome,some guys can act ,some guys cant,and then theres me at the back......it was da biggest compliment anyone ever said to my face
    LG2N:well Arnold must of been joking with you Lou,what do you think of his venture into politics?
    LF:Ya he opened up da door for all of us,i went to my local council meeting where they were talking something about da paths and garbage delivery days,i stood up and said Nooooooo ,no one who is ordinary cares for garbage bins ,i had to have my ideas to get me noticed in politics,so i said i will ban anyone putting litter into bins,they didnt shut me i tell Ya,i went to lunch half way through the meeting but when i returned 4 hours later the door was locked and a for sale sign was outside,i think i got through to them that day.
    LG2N:it could be your policies were ...ermmm not thought through
    LF:What!
    LG2N:not everyone can be a politcian Lou,thats all im saying
    LF:Arnold told me about that,that was a character flaw on me wasnt it
    LG2N:....no no........Lou?
    LF:...(Face beetroot red,orange,purple,GREEN!)..........
    LF:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Lou_Ferrigno_old
    LG2N:Lou please put my typewriter down i need it for the interviews
    LF:ME MANNNNNNN,ME MAAAANNNNNNNN
    LG2N:yes i know your a man,with a cock that big you wouldnt be anyhting else would you?
    LF:.....ARGH.....ME BIG COCK....ME BIG GREEN THUMPING MACHINE....ROAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
    LG2N:..jesus.my heart skipped a beat,i know Lou your a cock master,i get it,please calm down!
    LF:.......URGH........sorry my temper is not easy to control.
    LG2N:if i can get the talk on Michael,how did you get hired for This Is it?
    LF:ahhh this is good Ya? them two sissy boys come round to my house,Kenny and Randy they took me to a bar in west hollywood where after me waiting for them for like an hour they camback from the bathroom and begged me to train Michael,they wanted him to be bulked up like eddie murphy in da nutty professor,but Michael wanted Spiderman to train him,you know,that sissy man Maguire,so he wouldnt train for me.
    LG2N:Bummer....did you stil get paid by AEG or Randy
    LF:Ya of course they paid me in protein bars and juice shakes because they said they were having trouble Ya raising the cash to pay anyone
    LG2N:you do know that it was going to be the biggest money making tour ever produced dont you?
    LF:Ya of course
    LG2N:???????......
    LG2N:so i think they were lying to you,thinking you are not too bright and saved some money
    LF:Ya your point being?
    LG2N:OOO i give up,anyway Lou thanks for the interview,the hulk was before my time i always liked Spiderman but keep pumping iron,rock on!
    LF:you like the little puney Spiderweb man,.......
    Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 10hulk3-190
    LF:I RIP HIM APART WITH MY TEEETH YOU LITTLE BITCH,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    COME HERE RIGHT NOW YA I WILL MAKE YOU FLLYYYYYYYYYY SUPAMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    (.....LG2N runs off)
    LF:AHHHHHHHH AT LEAST HE WAS NICE ABOUT MY I.Q. OF 2.....Calming calming.....soft fluffy pillows......silk boxers.........big johnson........
    (LF leaves room)
    Angie777
    Angie777
    Admin

Post  Angie777 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 am

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 206559
    Happy thoughts,happy thoughts Louie,fluffy bunnies,baby chicks......
    Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 692166

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 415345
    LetsGroove2nite

Post  LetsGroove2nite Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Martin-bashir-extra_786142f

LG2N:Welcome to another Controversial figure in the world of MJ,welcome Martin Bashir to the Golden King Forum.
    MB:Hello my fellow countryman,what is the forum about?
    LG2N:im the interviewer Martin hahaha its a forum discussing the best bits about Michael!..yes thats it.
    LG2N:You shot to fame when you Interviewed Princess Diana,can you talk a little about how this came to pass and why you were picked as the interviewer,as then you were a unknown!
    MB:Well i knew a friend who knew the milkman of the next door neighbour of Lady Dianas Butler,so you could say we were close friends from the start
    LG2N:did you also pay a hefty fee for securing her interview
    MB:actually my good fellow,we were only bidding against one rival interviewer,luckily we raised enough funds to be in prime position
    LG2N:can you say who the other interviewer was?
    MB: yes of course
    LG2N:....Well who?
    MB:Hulk Hogan!
    LG2N:well i coudlnt imagine Hulk Hogan interviweing Princess Diana,thats wild!!!
    MB:well he was very well spoken but one of the major drawbacks was that he was high on steroids and wanted to stop every five minutes to pump iron,so it was a real shame for a fellow interviewer.
    LG2N:that interview really gave you your name in the interviewing world,wouldnt you say?
    MB:well my name is actually made up for entertainment purposes,i thought Martin Bashir was a good name to be called ,its actually a name made up from my real name......Shiti Man Rrb!
    LG2N:wow is that middle eastern,arabic?
    MB:no its actually common as muck,just like Smith or Jones
    LG2N:Can you reveal any secrets today exclusively for GK?
    MB:Yes my good man,i made a secret film to film Diana incase she turned sour on me,ive heard she would rant and rave at her servants about the slop she was fed from the kitchen in Kensington,so i installed a secret camera in the Cucumber sandwiches
    LG2N:and what was the result?????
    MB:Negative im afraid,the only footage we got was the Chef eating out of the garbage.
    LG2N:thats a shame....
    MB: i can tell you though about the goings on while we were filming,at one point we had to cut off the cameras as Prince Charles was banging down the door,Diana sent her Butler to open it,Charles decked the Butler thinking it would be Diana who opened it,The Prince then apologised for his actions,Diana saw that he had his lady friend sat in his Bentley,She sprinted out the house ,smashed the window with a brick,and had a cat fight inside the car.
    LG2N:Wow did you capture any of this?
    MB:of course but the cat fight scene was sold to a Adult entertainment feature,i think it was a documentary called 'The Prince's Ding Dong'
    LG2N:Thats intense....
    MB:when we were wrapping up the interview and saying our goodbyes to the staff and The Princess,as we were coming out of Kensington Diana who was at the second room window wrote in lipstick on the glass 'Charlies has a worm for a cock,luv Di',we got a photo of it,but we had to sell it because we got a very good offer from someone under a disguised name called 'Liz Madge England'.
    LG2N:If we can turn to Michael,how did the idea come about to film Michaels life and call it 'Living with Michael Jackson'???
    MB:Actually my good fellow,we were approached by a third party under representation from the Royal Family of Jermajesty Kingdom,they pitched an idea our way that we could film the most succesful Jackson brother as he goes about his daily life,his recording sessions,interviews with his children,his family,ask him about his unusual looks,.....but we quickly realised that when they mentioned the unusual looks they wanted us to pass on asking about his hair products,we realised that they were talking about Jermaine Jackson with The Banned Helmy Hair products.......we would of done something with Jermaine but the questions we wanted to ask the Jermajesty royal Family wouldnt allow it.
    LG2N:what would you have asked him?
    MB:Well the obvious questions....the hard hitting questions that every journalist wants to know but dare to ask...why do you put shoe polish on your head........do you you coal as a shampoo..........is it a plastic wig or rubber?...............is your face melting...........was you born a raisin?..........but they wouldnt let us ask them,shame.
    LG2N:you fell foul of the MJ fans when he was portrayed in a bad light by your documentary,care to comment on this?
    MB: yes we did that to sell the story more,some things i wanted to keep was when Michael visited Elvis at Graceland,they had such a fun time singing hits of the 50's 60's aswell as each others but i had to cut the footage out as we wanted to include the motorized wheelchair scenes so we had to leave something out.
    LG2N:yes i dont blame you there the wheelchair was a winner for the ratings! what did you make of the creepy Las Vegas dolls in his room?
    MB:they were real people,his children i think.
    LG2N:Nooo i mean the manequinns or dummys?
    MB:yes they were real aswell,Mike told them to not say a word or he would run them down with his wheelchair so they were quite afraid
    LG2N:was there anything left on the cutting room floor that didnt make it apart from the Elvis outakes???
    MB:we have a vault full of unusable material,there was footage of Michael going to London,with David Gest,Uri Geller,and MoHammed al fahed,Uri called them the 'Rat Pack' like the sinatra connection,Michael called them the 'Rats',David Blaine wanted to be included in it but no one could understand a word he was saying as he often mumbled his words and just vanish at times,.........one time we were looking for him and we turned the tv on and there he was in a glass box in London he had been there 29 days without food or water so we sent a ambulance to pick him up,the fans thought it was a stunt but it wasnt, it was Davids cry for help.
    LG2N:any others?
    MB:Yes theres footage of David Gest ,and Mohammed al fahed versus Michael and Uri in a soccer match at Neverland,Michael gets sent off for calling David a fag,the referee was Elizabeth Taylor,Michaels team won because they had an elephant sat in the goal
    LG2N:wow i mean im not that surprised because of the animals at Neverland
    MB:Animals?.......it was his Brother Tito
    LG2N:oh i see,of course.
    LG2N:when Michael was shopping in that Las Vegas store just spending Millions,what rooms for his house was they for?
    MB:the down stairs toilet i believe,he had installed a living orchestra who had to play all his favourite classical pieces while he was on his thrown getting serious
    LG2N:what happend with Blanket in Germany the balcony scene?
    MB:oh that was so funny Michael was playing a trick on the fans,he and Blanket was hooked up to a bungee rope on their backs,infact Michael wanted to jump as he was giddy like a kid,but Nanny Grace was throwing teacups against the wall demanding their nightly riual early so Mike was in mischievous mood,and when she started running down the coridoors naked Michael knew he had to get control of the situation,so i babysat the Kids while Mike went to take care of business.when he heard later on that there was a media storm brewing out of this , he thought that it was because he was so loud in the adjoining room with Grace not because of the bungee incident,crazy.
    LG2N:ok thank you then Martin for this interview,ive always liked the start of 'Living with Michael Jackson' when he puts on the fake English accent.
    MB:it wasnt Fake,thats how he really talks,he said to me he picked up the accent when he was on tour in England in 1972 but had to hide it ,so he added the american twang to his speech and thats what you get today,thats why hes so soft spoken because his deep voice is finer English than the Queens Tea
    LG2N:wow revelations,amazing and adds a new purpose for the name 'King of Pop'
    MB:NO hes called that by title,you know the song Dirty Diana is about the Princess,well they...lets just say are both Royal
    (MB leaves room after taking his 25 cameras with him)
    Angie777
    Angie777
    Admin

Post  Angie777 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 pm

"Michaels team won because they had an elephant sat in the goal"

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 7747
    aka.agnes
    aka.agnes

Cool r not? : 13

Post  aka.agnes Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Dont kill me guys.. Interview with LISA MARIE PRESLEY is still not finished. Today i totally lost my creativity because i have PMS - to be fully honest. I promised you that it would be ready today but i cant finish it now. If you have patience, please wait a few days more. It's very cool conversation, totally loose so it will be fun. I dont wanna let you down, just... i cannot make it to the end today, okay? I need my creativity back. Working on it.

Love you & see You soon xo /Agnes.
    LetsGroove2nite

Post  LetsGroove2nite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Elvis_old

LG2N:Today we have had to keep this quiet on GK but we have a secret interview with the ex King,now retired from public viewing/singing/ but is still present on the eating circuit where he has won several awards for the fastest consumption of 28 hotdogs in 2 minutes,the most pie eaten in 5 minutes,and a race with other competitors to see how many sausage rolls and Pepsi he could eat while sitting down playing the banjo to the tune of Outhere brothers boom boom boom.
    EP?:Thank you..Thank you very much.
    LG2N:Youve asked not to be called your former name today so i will refer to you as EP,is that ok?
    EP?:Yes sirree momma,...i dont wanna get get all houndog bout it,but you know the way these hoax deaths work,it gives my baby doll some change from the estate so she can shake that booty.
    LG2N:How does a hoax death work from experience?
    EP?:its a complicated thing to explain,but we cant go on having suspicious minds so i will tell you a few secrets,i met Nixon and said Momma im sweet fat,you gotta help me out Dick,so we had a photo taken of me wearing a bodysuit of Dick and him of me,we fooled the press,but listen Momma i only wanted to get back at Priscella,she been telephoning a young guy called Leslie in his thrities with white hair for what seems forever i found out she was sending him movie ideas for some comedy,i flipped out i sent a hunka hunka burning doodoo to him,and as for baby doll when im in her neighbourhood i do prank calls, knock a door run all innocent stuff,we were playing trick or treat one time,and man..Sammy Davis was there,now.. hes like 3foot 2 inches and was dressed as a giant cock,i tell you when Lisa Marie opened that door she nearlly fainted,Nicky Cage has never been so good luckin'.
    LG2N:cool,but i wanted to know some thing about the hoax death?
    EP?:Sheesh....im tellin you man,we had the colonel Parker dressed as a cowboy for fifty years and hes a city banker!
    LG2N:Are you still making songs apart from the remixes?
    EP?:UHH HUH...dont think some dude is simply mixing my song,there not,im there at Graceland upstairs till like 4am spinning my decks,i order something call take away where they bring me the food direct to me,and im jammin all night long!
    LG2N:Dont you get lonesome...
    EP?:I see what you did there UHH HUH, not really Momma ,i record one song,totally wreck it with a remix to keep the estate afloat then i have to go and do some sweet vibrations while a take care of business you dig?
    LG2N:oh you mean the business side of it?
    EP?: Man? hell no, brown sugar!
    LG2N:Moving on...what did you think of Lisa Maries marriage/divorce/marriage/seperation/reconcilliation/seperation/affair/seperation/isolation/intimidation/divorce/?
    EP?:shes just like her Daddy,little baby doll just wants a good time,being in show business theres is always rumours you hear about whos got the biggest cock,UHH HUH?
    LG2N:UHH HUH?
    EP?:anyway momma,theres this young guy like me in a few ways,made a few hits,i introduced them to each other,he was in this gold suit of somekind i reckon hes a giggolo or something,but man them balls were busting you could see them,the suit was rippin she was twitchin,........hey stop right there i gotta song comin on..........
    "SHE WAS BUGGIN FOR THEM BALLS,THEM BIG SWEATY BALLS UHH HUH,UHH HUH,......UHH HUH,UHH HUH......THAT ROOM IT STANK LIKE A ZOO,THEM DIRTY LITTLE TWO....I SAIDDDDDDDDDDD.........THERE WAS NO STRIPTEASE JUST A RIPPPPPING OFFFFFF THE SEAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
    Thank you.....Thank you very much.
    LG2N:Wow seems like a another hit on your hands
    EP?:I think so,everyone loves a lovesong ballad.
    LG2N:so what did you think of the marriage seperation thing?
    EP?: she just needed time to taste other flavours momma,experience different timezones of being banjoed,she tasted everyone around him, dancers,back up singers,fans,other groupies,but she went into rehab when this queer director turned her down,i forget his name? he looked like Colonel Sanders on a bad day,you know the KFC guy?
    LG2N:I cant think who you could mean,but i hope he gets found out.
    EP?:he broke little lisa's heart.....(sobbing) she thought any mans dildong would do,but im guessing....hes been to his own side ...Momma....UHH HUH?
    LG2N:UHH HUH!
    LG2N:theres been a lot of comparisions over the years,who do you think is the next best thing currently on the scene?
    EP?:for me its gets easier,but theres this big butter boy called tito and im tellin ya man hes eatin everything,taking some of my records away from me...
    LG2N:NO i meant the music scene not the eating contests scene...
    EP?: i see,you gotta keep ahaed of the game in todays world,but i lkie a couple of young kids on the block,there only young but they show promise Momma,....Raymond Charles,Estelle Getty wow shes a looker,James Brown hes a young funk artist,there my picks but some surprises could come from couple of baby boomers a 2 year old Leonard Nimroy or however you spell his godamn name and keep an eye on that Hanson family!
    LG2N:who is the biggest star on earth today?
    EP?:Justin Bieber no question Momma,for a 50 year old transvestite the amount of plastic surgery hes had should of turned him into a grotesque gargoyle but he looks like a innocent cheeky 10 year old,so bless his sweet socks UHH HUH.
    LG2N:UHH HUH!
    LG2N:Can i get your thoughts on the whole Michael jackson hoax case death murder thing?can you sum it up because there too many questions i could ask you about it!
    EP?: Easy momma,now this is just my own personal take on things,but i think Michael has been took to Area 51 ,i saw men in black 2 the other night ,he had information man,they wouldnt listen to him,he was begging them to listen,he knew too much,he knew about how they made KFC s recipe and when you have that knowledge its power man,so he was taken care of...in one of las vegas hotels while he was kidnapped and taken to the base,where they had him taste microwaveable chicken or some other grusome experiments,its scary!because i know what a 3 minute burger can do to you,its like eating cardboard..but the relish ohhhh man,are we neally done,im hankerin for some salami toasted cheese melt peanut butter jam butter grilled ham bananna lettuce tomato gerkin snack! UHH HUH1
    LG2N:Yes soon,when do you plan to comeback if ever from your fake death?
    EP?:im not comin back,lifes too tough on the road,riding groupies,millions of dollars,forget that who needs it.....im just happy doing what im doing,a remix now and again,trying to find out to how to fit in 25 full meals a day without supper because im watching my weight,i do a little extra work now and again i was in Home Alone with the culkin kid,hes a sweetheart,but his ape friend Candy well hes a mental case Momma,....there was a break in filming and we were sat at the food table,while they were setting up shots for the airport scene,...well there was one sweet and sour rib left i grabbed it then Candys thick fat arm grabbed mine gave me a chinese burn you wouldnt believe,i bit his head,thats why he had to have a hat on to hide the scar,finally the director cooled things down he got the rib because he was a actor,politics man...but i go under the name Elvin Priestley at national eating contests so my accent doesnt give me away,but i hope this Tito has a diet pill or something hes taking away all my honours,the other day he even ate the napkins and tablecloth,it was brutal man,UHH HUH!
    LG2N:Elvin thank you very much
    EP?:Thank you...thank you very much UHH HUH
    (EP tries to get up......3rd time trying and breaks the chair)(leaves the room)
    LetsGroove2nite

Post  LetsGroove2nite Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 1debbierowe2

LG2N: welcome to our newest interview on GK Forum,today we have someone very special in the mj world,miss Debbie Rowe,welcome!
    DR:what! i thought this was a horse care forum webchat?
    LG2N:well..err it is,i will be asking some questions about horses too!
    DR:i think thats a good place to start off then,you got any questions regarding this subject and only this subject!!!!
    LG2N:err,yes....this is from one of our members ,the question is...err when a horse is randy how do you calm them down to be less randy,in a scientific horse whispering way?...can i just say Debbie before you answer,that the answer is probably not what you would think in human terms but good question anyway!
    DR:your wrong!!! tell your member when one of my horses are feeling amourous,i pull on a big white glove oil it up sometimes,and go to town! we need a bucket to catch all the excess because its a messy job but they require it every day morning and night,like your idiot interviewer
    LG2N:Debbie,i was simply asking a question asked by a member...(interupted)!!!!
    DR:WHICH FCKIN MEMBER (Shouting)!!!
    LG2N:err...Richard Head..hes new
    DR:I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT,ask me real questions or this interview is over!
    LG2N:Ok..moving on a little,i know your not allowed to talk about how much your were paid in regards Michael..(interupted)
    DR:you really think i was paid!!!,you really dont know me,after Michael ended his marriage to Lisa Marie and after his 7 day/night romp with Dame Elizabeth and after his finger buffet with OpraH Winfrey and after his...
    LG2N:can we get to the point?
    DR:dont you dare interupt me or i'll rip your fckin head off and shove it up my horses ass!.............anyway id seen Michael visit the clinic on a regular basis for what feels like 10 years...(lost in thought )..in fact it was ten years....anyway one day after a session with Nurse Treetrunks,he said he felt tired so we got a talking...he said he was sick of being used like a piece of meat by women only after his pork sausage..i thought at first he was talking about by other passion food but he wasnt when he unzipped in front of me..it nearly had my eye out...i said to him you need kids thinking it was the only way he would diddle me..he agreed.....i said michael im desperate...i tried to unbuckle my jeans but they were very tight fitting..
    LG2N:maybe the belt was still buckled?
    DR:no it was unbuckled,but that day i had eaten my weight in ice cream,pringles,and Big Macs so i even had trouble breathing,but luckily Michael had a way of getting them off me!
    LG2N:how did he solve your problem?
    DR:well he put me on the dentists chair face down and ripped my jeans down to my ankles..i said Michael im begging you make sweet love to me like you did to Liz etc.....4 hours later we were done Michael moonwalked out of the room,i had to call a ambulance for assistance.
    LG2N:wow,hot and heavy story...what did Michael think of your up and down weightloss!
    DR:WHAT!
    LG2N:err your ...(throws her a pringles tube)
    DR:(catches them in midair)...(pops)..
    DR:I Havent got a problem eating,but if you have anything left over,anything give it to me now!!!! i sometimes eat the horse hey for nourishment not that im desperate for food or anything but feed me!!!!!
    LG2N:youve just ate a whole pringles!
    DR:that was like 20 seconds ago?
    LG2N:there is no more food to give you here,how about this pancake
    DR:(snatches desperately)(devours it in 2 seconds)ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    LG2N:we need to move on and ask you questions!
    DR:hurry up im a country bitch who wants a big mommas dinner!
    LG2N:this is a question from our member Moon,how do you keep such a trim figure?
    DR:its a tough regime of 3 hours of morning sitting,followed by something lite like a roast dinner at 11 am,then a energy bar..i make my own ham,cheese,chocolate..then by the time ive got round to my horses i check into a hotel just to sample some of the all you can eat buffets!then for exercise i sleep it off and repeat,tell your members that a body like this has took a long time to get!
    LG2N:Whats the most rewarding aspect to your job now?
    DR:just not breaking the horses back i ride,they have to be fitted with a special harness so this doesnt happen often,but when it does,spare ribs for me on the menu so its all good!
    LG2N:you really eat all the horse?
    DR:of course i dont, what do you think i am? a food animal??? i leave the hoofs and sometimes the ears!
    LG2N:what did you think of Neverland whilst you was there with Michael?
    DR:Michael didnt want me in a public view,he asked me to be part of his creature exibition in a cage for the people to view when they visted but i kept getting hungry too often so he gave me a job in the kitchens as a head chef,a lot of the guests were complaining that the food never got to them so i had to fire a few waiters,i dont know what the problem was ?Michael wanted me to sample every single dish and food item found in Neverland,the only time we had a problem was when i was arrested for breaking into surrounding houses in the neighbourhood and stripping there homes dry of food,but we laughed it off,so its all good,now ive got to go..one of the horses came down sick last night,so i will do my best to comfort him in his final hours!
    LG2N:how sick is he?
    DR:just a sniffle...(leaves room and phones a dominos pizza on the way out)
    LetsGroove2nite

Post  LetsGroove2nite Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 0212_murray_inf_video

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Black_receptionist2

LG2N:tonight we have a WORLD EXCLUSIVE we have been granted the very first interview with Doctor Conrad Murray since his court date and we have been given permission to interview him at his practice,i will be doing this interview as something come up with the other interviewer and a member of the jackson family so here we go..
    (waiting at reception).....
    (Receptionist young african woman)(chewing gum)...
    LG2N: im here to see the good Doctor
    RCT:(african tone) which docta,u want?
    LG2N: ...A witch doctor? no Conrad Murray our peeps got talking for a exclusive,im the hired help.
    RCT:me erd bout tiss funnyman from Gracie,let me buzz de docta,and when u go in tell im dat baby momma numba 8 needz sum benjamins for talkin to iz patients!
    LG2N:i will (forgets instantly)
    RCT:what iz ur name Lunchbox?
    LG2N:Lunchbox...?oh my...erm just call me T from GK to int CM about...
    RCT:enuff!!! big man sed enter
    LG2N:ok thank you Baby momma number eight
    RCT:ma name is Crystal u puff....hey no cameras!or microphones,pen and pad only
    LG2N:thats not a microphone its a instrument of pleasure
    RCT:yeah me know it,but e wanted to frisk ya

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Alg_dr-conrad-murray
    (enters room)..(Murray on Mobile)
    (Murray waves to take seat while he finishes conversation on phone).......
    CM:" Me tellin u da troot mister Jones,me can use Poppyfull to diagnose a common cold,u come in tommorow here,and me will make u fell betaa in no time,u will be partin in da caribean by easta!"....
    "ok me see u then,peace brudtha"
    ....Me sorree,ello again GK!
    LG2N:hey Doc,long time no see(gets up does the fist touch)...ive just brought a pen and paper today like you requested no hidden microphones or anything,ok lets get serious and get down to business...
    CM:ok me man,but listen up,portray me in good light because me losing patients left right and center,plus me ad to hire da upstairs out to a porn company to pay me court bills
    LG2N:Oh youve answered your own first question i was going to ask you,are you physic?hahaha
    CM:no but me do it part time,you phone me 555 CMDREAMS and i will predict ur future and iff u live long
    LG2N:(Totally not understanding anything)oh cool,can you read dreams aswell i had this one the other night..(interupted)
    CM:me sorree to interaput but iz been a long day,can we talk bout questions
    LG2N:o yes,can you prescribe something for me though,while im here?
    CM:of course,the gud docta iz in da house,wats up brudtha?
    LG2N:well at night i get really cold because its winter,u know ...and i need a hot water bottle so my feet dont freeze,but i keep getting laughed at for my dirty secret,can you prescibe me something better?
    CM:wat iz a boddle of hota water,a drink?
    LG2N:no i use a rubber device to keep myself warm at night
    CM: me think u need to go upstairs they got rubber dummys that you could use instead,tell em Conny sent u ,u will get ten percent off any blow up doll plus a free magazine,if it persists da cold drink sum soup before bed!or take this(injects needle into LG2N)
    LG2N:OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (sobbing what was that conrad?)(blubbering)........
    CM:it no worry man ,me a doctaaa me can give u anything,it was a soup injection,chicken!
    LG2N:(still crying)im not a chicken,it was just cold and unexpected
    CM:no me man chicken soup injection,u will be warm tonite
    LG2N:OH thanks i suppose(sulking)
    CM:u dont ave to be patient of dis practice,to get sum good vibe u here,just pay some of me court fees,about half will do1
    LG2N:ok checks in the post,i will let leonard rowe post it,you should get it 1st class....
    LG2N:how come there is bodyguards on the door?who are they?why is there a picture of Frank Dileo hung up on the wall behind you?
    CM:(shifting eyes)ere me man take dis while i talk
    LG2N:(GULP) Swallows white liquid)....
    CM:dis iz a private security firm hired,GEA or AGE or sumthin me forget,frankie i think iz in there pocket as a boss of da company connected phony of sumthin?me bodyguards were given to me afta da plan went down by Phillip Randy and Gay directa,i sleep beta at nite knowing they got me back.
    LG2N: i dont know what you give me but it tasted salty like????
    CM:me keep a jar of it here for afta babby momma sesions as a rub,its a great moisturiza
    LG2N:?????
    LG2N:i would like to check your books to see if there is any wrong doing,is that ok?
    CM:of course me nothin to hide but da troot
    LG2N:what?
    CM:errs da boks
    (LG2N opens them up,pages in the doctors diary are all filled with patients names rubbed out and pictures of naked women in there place and a date and time).........
    LG2N:Wow......mrs Rosabella needs a good seeing to on the 8th ugly face though,Samamtha on the 9th good body face like a wet fish,ericina on the 10th wow Conrad the list goes on what gives?
    CM:me sorree iz a sham a sham me tellin ya!me total perv,me jackin off now under da table chattin to u, me got a sex problem,me do it with pigs,me ave 28 babby mammas with 708 babinos in total,elp me please,?
    LG2N:well i will tear this page up in your diary,it doesnt look too appertising,what is she like 60?
    CM:which one?.....
    LG2N:(points )
    CM:yeah she not really like that,me ave a mug shot of err wanna see it
    LG2N:no thanks,moving on,there was talk of MJ crazy fans gunning you down on the steps of the court house,i watched all day,i enjoyed it,it was like a episode of a reality show
    CM:me add a bullet proof vest on,me got da word from da street dat a dude called kissmanger was on to me,he got a group of fans and had rocket launchers ready to blast me on da steps,me come in by helicopta our pilot Mr T said he didnt wanna fly no more and jumped out,me landed it on the grass,jumped into me SUV and blocked da jaxson family in at da courthouse,lata on inside i was trapped inside the toilet for 2 hours while TMZ were reporting something outside the door,Joe had Majestic smash the door down,he slipped and got his jerry curls wet in me bog,me was chased by da family in da court,Mrs Kath brought a pair of silva balls and was crunching em to me,i was threatened with threats,finally some loony got me some time to i could clear outathere?
    LG2N:it was a crazy day ,what loony?
    CM:word got to TMZ that some woman was hiding in da bush then da white trashcan,me seen her i think on me way out trying to reload a rocketlaucher
    LG2N:crazzies,how did you escape?
    CM:me dressed up a conrad murray lookalike in da bathroom,then i put a hat on,no one could tell me from my double,it worked !
    LG2N:what happend totally in court,we only saw extracts from the scenes?
    CM:me sat there drawing a picture of da judge when Jermaine jackson bursts in da door,e starts singing let get me serious or sumthin,and sumthin about his sweetness,then da court threw out dat Papa Joe because he brought in Old man Lary and his friend Leonard,it was mad house!
    (Girl bursts into room with a large bump)
    girl:this iz ursss Conny me not making no more for you this iz my tenth this month,me tired of this)
    (Conrad gets up,rubs his own belly)
    LG2N:WTF?(thinking to himself,is he eating these kids)
    CM:Sumthin come up me man but listen take this before you go...
    (gives LG2N another liquid)
    CM:me appreciate all you doing on GK to elp spread da good word of greed,corruption and ..i mean all ur efforts ,me will give u anotha exclusive after april 5th as dats the 2nd show in da murray mysteries we filmin,but let urself out me need to sort out diss babby mamma!
    LG2N:(slurring speech,disoriented,)(Murray helps him to his feet)
    (LG2N stumbles out of room)collapses..................

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Photo_121106_001

.........HAS MURRAY ENDED LG2N'S LAST INTERVIEW EVER.......STAY TUNED.....
    LetsGroove2nite

Post  LetsGroove2nite Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 0

Welcome this week to Michael Jacksons Personal chef Miss Kai Chase!Welcome to The GK kitchen of interviews!
    KC:thank you its nice to get another media interview to plug my latest creation ...'Kais Sun Baked Morning sensation'!!!
    LG2N:wow what does that recipe consist of?
    KC:well i cant reveal all the details but it involves the heating of a Bread and the process of spreading a butter across the surface till it melts.
    LG2N: you mean a piece of toast????
    KC:well there is many names fro the creation but I patented 'Kais Sun Baked Morning sensation'!!!
    LG2N: (rolls eyes)..Well miss Chase,i can hear a spoon on a bowl so what are you currently cooking now?
    KC:actually its One of Michaels favourites and a recipe that i call 'The dawning of a Kingdom'.....i made it for all members of the jackson family while i was employed by them,its a mix of a meal you can eat anytime plus one of the main meals of the day,so you have to get it just right!!!!
    LG2N: it sounds as if its really a important meal then?
    KC:it certainly is,first i take a bowl then empty the contents inside making sure not to overfill or start spillage over the edges of abyss,then with delicate hands i add my own secret formula...one is a little fatty one is not depending on who im serving and voila!!!!...'The dawning of a Kingdom'
    LG2N:Cereal!
    KC:well it goes by so many names in western civilisation,but i give it my minus touch and also try to keep the free gift from falling in,its a hectic job in the kitchens..
    LG2N:So how much did you charge the Jackson estate for your services of errr....cooking abilities?
    KC:well because im such a fan i left out charges for doing stuff like opening packets and lifting plates out of the draws,but i had to buy a chefs hat costing $2000 and a apron with gold piping at $4000 and a gold watch so i could keep track of the cooking time for about $100000,oh and not forgetting my own private lodging so i could study what the jackson family liked to eat for about $2000000,i would say they got a bargain!
    LG2N:it sounds very costly for a personal chef even in L.A.?
    KC:(face drops to a Deadly stare) Listen do you know how much pressure there is on me to get Food ready,i have to wake up when they wake up,i rush down stairs when that fckn alarm goes off,my hairs a fckn mess iv got my night shirt on ,no knickers, my breath is something out of the exorcist,and ive got to make a fckn egg omlette?? i mean please were not in France who the hell has ever heard of a omlette!
    LG2N:what did you enjoy cooking the most for the family?
    KC:something i call 'Kais wholesome fruit experience'
    LG2N:what was that like a smoothie or something?
    KC:it was specially for the children when they wanted snacks i had to prepare something,fast,nourishment,good for young active minds,not a lot of sugar! i prepared the object by first washing it under a faucet then i hand delivered it to the member of the family with a special Kai smile!
    LG2N:...it was a apple wasnt it!
    KC:not just that,many differing fruits of world culture hand picked fresh from market that morning by one of the bodyguards and delivered to the kitchens where i had to pick them up
    LG2N:whats in those 2 little pots you have in your hands Kai?
    KC:im glad you asked Boy,these will be in shops soon they are my special creations... 'Kais eastern promise' and 'Kais indulgent riveria passion' both are inspired by middle easten and Latin cultures,when you taste these you will be transformed to thinking you are in that place sampling a delicacy!
    LG2N:wow,are they dips or a meal in a plastic bucket?
    KC:err..both i just jammed as much shit as possible into it,and charge fifty bucks a pop!
    LG2N:good luck to you!
    KC:im a good warmer of food
    LG2N:you mean a Chef
    KC:yes
    LG2N:there was reports Michael was junk food addict and didnt care for your meals..i mean creations
    Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 281x211
    KC:.............
    LG2N:you have recently put in a claim at the Jackson estate for loss of earnings and other related losses,what was these for exactly!
    KC:(looking serious) i know exactly what these were for,a disruption in the workplace where i lost 4 hours when i should of finished work but was still there because we had a problem in the kitchens!!!
    LG2N:care to explain?
    KC:yes there was a incident where we had a dangerous animal in the kitchens and all the staff had gone out to a Local eatery,it was just me alone screaming for 4 hours until i phoned the Police and fire on my mobile telephone,they had to rescue me,i was ontop of the cupboards screaming my lungs out by the animal in the sink!
    LG2N:a spider?
    KC:it was more like a giant hamster with 8 legs,luckily the firemen dealt with it and im alive to tell the tale!
    LG2N:well thank you miss Chase for the interview
    LetsGroove2nite

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Empty "Stun me!"

Post  LetsGroove2nite Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 0

GK Exclusive Interview With Jaffar 'Too-Far' Jackson

LG2N:Welcome back to members and non-members of our 'special' forum,today i will be discussing a wide range of world issues with Jermaine Jackson's Eldest son Jaffar Jackson...
    LG2N:Welcome 2nd to the Throne in the Jarmajesty Royal Family,Mike's Nepthew,and Jermaine's Boy!
    JJ:..Wanna buy some ciggys?
    LG2N:Excuse me???
    JJ:Ciggys,JD,Prozac?.....i can hook you up!
    LG2N:Erm,No..thanks...well.. we will talk after the Interview about Prozac Prices.
    LG2N:Anyways..You came into the news a few weeks ago when you ordered a STUN-GUN off the internet,Security intercepted it at Havenhurst because you were going to Electrocute Baby Blanket and Katherine put a stop to it!....Is this accurate?
    JJ:Let me clear something up..These Rumours or Tabloid Trash as my unc used to call them are totally true.
    LG2N:(chokes on coffee)...Whhhaatt?
    JJ:Everything!...apart from Security hearing a buzzing noise coming from the Bathroom!
    LG2N:But didnt that get confirmed as True?
    JJ:Yeah but it wasnt me in there,it was Toya!
    LG2N:(registers in head)...Ohh,moving Quickly on
    LG2N:Kath laid laws down on your Family then?
    JJ:No way!...Im the 'Real Prince Jaffar Helmaine Jackson' I only answer to 'The Emperor Of Pop'
    LG2N:'Emperor Of Pop'?
    JJ:You know him as the World Star,Greatest entertainer on Earth,and Great Humanitarian.
    LG2N:Ohh Mike!
    JJ:NO! My Poppy Jermaine,he said im the best Jackson kid!!!
    LG2N:Well,thats a thing Fathers say,haha
    JJ:NO! he got Aunt Kath to sign a Confidential Agreement ,agreeing to it while he had a noose round his neck and a pen in her hand.
    LG2N:...ohh WOW!
    LG2N:Do you ever see Grandpa Joe?
    JJ:He visits now and again,but i can't understand a word he says.
    LG2N:Could be the Vegas Heat!
    JJ:Nah hes just deluded,plus Aunt Kath has barred him from the house cause last time he brought Larry and Leonard with Him.They go about in a threesome,Stripclubs,Concerts,Churches,West-Hollywood.
    LG2N:Wasnt there a Big changearound with Katherine Firing people,like Nanny Grace,a un-named Woman living in the house,the Chef,Bodyguards?
    JJ:UNnamed Woman?...you can't remember her name can you?
    LG2N:No.
    JJ:Hahaha,I Can't reveal but i will without giving anything away say that there has been some HOT Lesbian Action in the Attics and Basements of Havenhurst!
    LG2N:Come on Jaffar,a little clue?
    JJ:Geez your Slow,I just revealed Everything!
    LG2N:Did you?Sorry i was miles away
    JJ:You look a little Drowsy!
    LG2N:Its these Pills Conrad Prescribed,One Minute im Super Hyper Happy next minute im Pissing my Pants.
    JJ:Connys not his real name,Its Eddie Murphy!he kept the weight on from his Nutty Professor The Klumps because he got lazy and is now Practising Medicine.
    LG2N:Oh hows he doing?
    JJ:Mixed results
    LG2N:What about June 25TH?
    JJ:It was all a hoax from the start,i mean come on,you really think Poppy Jermaine could fill Vienna,NO FUCKING WAY,He tried but ticket sales were so poor!
    LG2N:How many Tickets were presold then?
    JJ:About 25-27 approx
    LG2N:Not too bad,you can see why he wanted it moved to a bigger Venue.
    JJ:NO! Not thousand! 25 to 27 tickets,thats it!!!
    LG2N:.........
    JJ:Thats including All Family members,Friends,and circus freak David Gest.
    LG2N:WOW Rough!
    JJ:Poppy J has been getting oral/vocal training aswell off the Backstreet boy.
    LG2N:Cool!! Which one? Howey,Hewey,Dewy,Stevie?
    JJ:Not the group,some back street boy in west Hollywood.
    LG2N:What was the deal with the STUNGUN?
    JJ:I Only wanted to use as a shock therapy,honest! that damn Blanket,i wanted him to get his hair cut,he leaves Big strands of it in the sink in the morning,I know its his Hair cause the Long Grey ones are Aunt Toys!
    LG2N:Can you reveal any juicy secrets about June 25th?
    JJ:Sure but you gotta split that bag of Jellybeans with me?
    LG2N:NO!! im not doing it
    JJ:Ok,im outta here!
    (Jaffar leaves room while LG2N chews his way through a a bag of jellybeans with a smile on his face,end of interview)
    Angie777
    Angie777
    Admin

Post  Angie777 Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 521854 Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 172955
    LetsGroove2nite

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Empty "Objection!"

Post  LetsGroove2nite Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Exclusive  Interviews! - Page 3 Brianoxman_wideweb__430x427

Welcome to Brian Oxman,Lawyer,Michael Jacksons one time Lawyer,Jackson Family Lawyer,Joseph Jacksons personal Lawyer,Randy Jackson nemesis and Convention speaker.

BO:Thats slander!!! your going to be doing 25 to life by the time im done with you!!
    LG2N:Get relax Brian! Just stating your CV for the interview intro..
    BO: Ok ok,what do you want? time is money!
    LG2N:How did you get hired in the first place for Michael Jackson? i thought he had a very capable lawyer from his 2005 trials?
    BO:its actually a funny story.his old lawyer Crazy tom..
    LG2N:(INTERUPTING)Who?
    BO:'Crazy Tom' ,you might know him as Thomas Mesereau!
    LG2N:Oh yeah!!..DOC BROWN!
    BO:(Looks at LG2N...eyes piercing)
    BO:..After his trial in 2005 in Santa Maria,Thomas Mesereau got locked in a wardrobe in the courthouse by someone,i was outside with the fans at the time,my hair was long and white like Toms,and my job then was selling these beautiful white doves,i wasnt a lawyer in them days.
    LG2N:'In them days'? it was like 5 years ago!
    BO:SLANDER!!infringement on character,chapter and verse!! anyways..the cavalcade pulled off for a celebration at Neverland,they couldnt find Crazy Tom so one of Michaels Brothers,The portly one i think picked me up,well it was actually like a bearhug grappling wrestling move and put me in the boot of one of the Escalades.
    LG2N:WOW!
    BO:i wouldnt of minded so much but i saw later on TV some crazies releasing all my birds,they wasnt even microchipped.
    LG2N:Yeah i saw that footage too.
    BO:Eventually at Neverland Michael realised i wasnt Crazy Tom,but he said to me Crazy Tom has been caught spitting off the Ferris wheel and stealing cookies from the kitchens so i was hired on the spot,and because Michael is a kind hearted soul he sent Tom a fruit basket.
    LG2N:Wells thats a nice touch
    BO:I went shopping later that day for a suit,Michael said take His brother Jermaine with me cause he was getting on his nerves at the party,so i did,but i regret it because all the suits he was picking out for me to wear had giant gold lions and crowns designs on them,in fact we had to leave one store because he had his muslim robe on and shawl for his face,and he wouldnt remove it for personal I.D., so it was a hectic day!
    LG2N:WOW Crazy stuff!
    LG2N:you recently appeared at a Italian convention where you was billed as the star attraction and claimed the ambulance picture was a fake?
    BO:True,but i cant say i filled the hall alone,the MJ brand has to take some of the credit if im being a little modest and yes the Doctored ambulance pictures are now available for fans to STUDY! priced at a inflation busting $10 for a 10 x 8 or $25 signed,or $35 personalised by my good self.
    LG2N:seems a little steap.
    BO:What??
    LG2N:Nothing..word association Brian?
    BO: OK i will play your little game
    LG2N:Oh goodie!!
    Ok then.....First word that comes to mind Brian..Katherine Jackson.
    BO:Temptress
    LG2N:.........
    LG2N:Larry King?
    BO:Meglomaniac
    LG2N:Janet Jackson?
    BO:Vulgar
    LG2N:..
    LG2N:Tito Jackson
    BO: Beast
    LG2N:yeah ive heard things
    LG2N:Joseph Jackson?
    BO:Inspirational
    LG2N:Grace?
    BO:Maneater
    LG2N:Really ,wow for you!
    BO:......
    LG2N:Randy Jackson?
    BO:AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
    LG2N:What???
    BO:That crome dome got me fired just 'cause i was selling everything with a Jackson face on it,that i was exploiting them,i was simply Promoting them!! whole different story Randy!!!!!
    LG2N:Yeah,Randy comes across as defending but he still will not answer the question every single fan wants to know!
    BO:If this question is going to be about the alleged ingredients of one of Tito Jacksons home-made pies,my client didnt know it was illegal to use Gorilla meat as a stuffing.
    LG2N:yeah,that was it! thanks for your time. (end of interview)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:59 am